Mendeley reference manager
What is Mendeley?
Mendeley is a reference manager and an academic social network that can help you to organise your research, collaborate with other users online, and be aware of the latest documents published. Mendeley can:
- Generate bibliographies automatically.
- Import documents into your personal library and organise them by adding tags and creating files.
- Share research: create public and private groups, share documents, work collaboratively to revise scientific articles or follow groups.
- Add citations to your text documents (MS Word Plug In, Libre Office or Open Office Plug in) and generate bibliographies
- Create a personal profile with you curriculum, publications, affiliation, etc.
Guides and tutorials
Should you have any doubts or require further information, get in touch with the online service Pregunt@.