Since 2013, the URV has had a quality assurance system certified in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001ifor the Teaching and Learning Resources Centre (CRAI).
Originally the system was certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008. In 2016, the system was adapted to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. The following have been certified:
- Catalunya campus CRAI,
- Sescelades campus CRAI,
- Terres de l'Ebre campus CRAI,
- Vila-seca campus CRAI,
- Bellissens campus CRAI,
- Medicine and Health Sciences CRAI (also includes the Library of the Teaching Unit of the Sant Joan University Hospital (Reus) and the Library of the Teaching Unit of the Joan XXIII University Hospital.
- Seu Baix Penedès CRAI
- And the management, administration and sections of support and coordination of the CRAI.
The certification covers the following areas:
Management of resources and the provision of services to support learning, research, teaching and the Third Mission:
- User service and information.
- Management of documentary resources.
- Design and teaching of courses.
- Support to research.
- Support to teaching and learning.
- Spaces and equipment.