I Cycle of online Training of the Scopus database
From March 20 to 24, FECYT and Elsevier organize the I Cycle of online Training of the Scopus database. Its objective is make to researchers, students and library staff aware of the updates of the datebase and the new functionalities designed for institutions.
In this edition the following 10 free courses have been scheduled, lasting one hour and in Spanish. Registration is open:
- Introducción a Scopus
- Scopus: búsqueda por materia
- Scopus: perfil de autor e instituciones
- Scopus: Métricas
- Scopus: Cite Score
- Scopus: sources y comparación de revistas
- Scopus: búsqueda avançada
- Scopus: trabajando con los resultados
- Más allá de Scopus: aprovechando los recursos de Scopus
- Scopus: Pregunta & Respuesta-LibGuide: where doubts arising during previous sessions will be answered. They can be sent to the address servicioscientificos(ELIMINAR)@fecyt.es
Check all the sessions and formalize the prior registration through this link. The first time you log in, SABiDi will ask for validation with the university's credentials. From here, you can choose the session or sessions of your interest. Use the institutional mail of the URV when filling in the registration form. Once formalized, you will receive a confirmation email that must be saved because it contains the link to access the session on the day and time indicated. Check your spam folder if you haven't received it.
All users who take the courses and answer the 100% of all online questions that will be asked live during the session, will receive by email a satisfaction survey and, a few weeks later, the certificate of attendance.
Recorded sessions and training material from other Scopus and Web of Science courses can also be downloaded.