Other information about borrowing
- All users are responsible for the safekeeping of the document, room or equipment they have borrowed. They must draw the CRAI's staff's attention to any damage they may notice.
- All documents, rooms (key or card) and equipment must be returned to the CRAI's loan counter within the stipulated loan period and undamaged.
- All documents and equipment that are not returned within the stipulated period will be recalled using the contact details provided. Therefore, users are obliged to ensure that their details are valid at all times.
- In the event of a delay in the return of documents, spaces and equipment, the suspension of the right to loan service during the specified period that varies according to the type of loan:
- 1 day of suspension of the loan service per document and day of delay: for those books and for audiovisual documents without restrictions. (Types A and D).
- 3 days of suspension of the loan service per document and day of delay: for to the basic bibliography and special loan documents. (Type B).
- 3 days of suspension of the loan service for equipment and day of delay: for to the equipment on loan outside the CRAI facilities. (Type C).
- 3 days of suspension of the loan service for group work spaces and hours delay: for group work spaces. (Type C).
- If a document or item of equipment that has been borrowed is lost or damaged, the user will be required to replace it for another copy of the same edition or the same item of equipment. If the same document or item of equipment is unobtainable, the user must replace the lost or damaged item with one that is similar or cover the cost of replacing it. Until the user has done so, he or she will not be able to borrow any more material from the CRAI and may even be subject to sanction in accordance with the Regulations Governing Student Discipline or the consequences of legal action that the URV may decide to take.
For further information, check Pregunt@.